NayNayMistroNayNayMistro

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 24 art Reviews

Streetshark Streetshark

Very NOICE Wit an "O"

Nice and different. I could see it on an album cover for a sick indy band. Not as amnazing as a ten but different and enjoyable to look at! KuDoS!

HarraH responds:

Indie music <3 thanks :)

Experimental Soldier Experimental Soldier

Cool.

It is realy sick looking in a cool never seen anything like it kind of way. realy nice

Halo Legends: Cal-141 Halo Legends: Cal-141

Its good.

I think what he ment by make the head a little taller is it looks like he has no neck. The helmet is sick. Very good rendering of our fave gaming hero.

Johanson Johanson

Talent.

Youve got the talent to make this look realistic from the botom half of her face down is very well done. But in agreament with the other two reviews her nose, forehead and eyes are a little off. Also Find a new technique for her hair. ( unless u wanted it to look scraggly in wich case good job) But u can definatley do better.. Great work i will be checking out ure later posts :)

Vadent responds:

cheers dude. By the end of the month I'm gonna perfect drwing peng women. Check back ma man and I hope you'll see the fruits of my labours.

Siren's Song Siren's Song

Breathtaking

Dont worry about not using enough colour i think that the monotonality realy works in favour of this breathtaking artwork. Very strong and melodic use of shading and lighting. Many a sailor will be lured to there doom by this fair siren. P.S. Great work.

ghlow responds:

thank you!

amor Hurt Her amor Hurt Her

Love hurts us all.

But yet she seems paralized by pain. Great work very clear message. The only imrovments u could make would be adding a description and backround but still a kick ass 9 for u. KUDOS (|:|)
/\

Oelbachtaucher responds:

:) Thanks°°

Sticks, the zombie Sticks, the zombie

Thank u!

You just LOL'ed my day. Nice pic to go along with a great mini story. In terms of the artwork nice use of shading and lighting.

Cast Out Cast Out

I love all your work.

BUT..........This is by far my favourite and deserves nothing but ten. I think of all your work on Newgrounds this is your best. I love the lighting and the contrast on the opposite corners. This image is very euphoric and otherworldly. I think the proportions are perfect and thank GOD you dont stress certain female parts to the extreme like many other portal users. Because of this i realy feel like i am looking at a godess. Excellent work in my favourites for sure keep the art coming.

Lonely Lonely

Definatley Alone...

You went above and beyond the human known definition of lonleyness. I love how he is reaching for the orb to distract his own mind from his lonleyness. This work is incredible...........but then again all your work is.

LaserKarl responds:

I love the way you saw this. Thank you.

Ichigo - UnBound Ichigo - UnBound

Smoooothe with an E

Very nice movement and flow its almost like silk. Very Nice.